Sunday 4 November 2012

Cozy with Lucy Love :)_







I told you I was being really productive! So this afternoon I made Cup Cozies!  I am tired of getting my black coffee and the cup being so hot!  I also feel environmentally irresponsible asking for it to be double cupped and wasting a second cup, for my hand comfort.  So, a cup cozy is my answer!

This fabric was something I picked up in the US 2 summers ago from a scrap bin.  I paid 25 cents for this piece and have made 4 cozies from it.  I thought it was such fun fabric and was waiting to make it into something equally fun.  I think this is just it :)  I also used some old buttons that come with clothes when you buy them...or I pulled them off clothes that I was turning into rags.

 I believe this will be a great way to use up some scraps of both fabric and batting....but I may need to start finding homes for them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment