Friday 23 August 2013

Baby Stuffing it up!

Ok, some of this stuff has been here and done, but I just hadn't done the thread trimming on them. 

These are my light weight gauze swaddle blankets, just in case I visit someone that likes to heat their house lots, or I go somewhere tropical (hahahaha).


These are my blankets I made for baby that are just standard flannel.  I am figuring between spit ups or dog stealing the blanket, I could go through a few of them.  I made them bigger than standard size, just so that they can be more versatile.


Wipes, yip, everyone needs those.  Figure I am washing diapers anyway, so why not a wipe.  Otherwise I will just have a garbage can for disposable wipes.  Some are double side for bum wipes, some are single sided for face/hand wipes.  (mostly for later on when those are needed more)


My personally designed crib skirt.  First thing I think I actually went and sketched out and made on my own.


I even fastened it to the crib spring area....with paper clips! Yip, cuz I had them floating around all over the place.  So when I drop the crib down, I can just paper clip up the fabric to where I need to and voila!


Ok, this was a Pinterest find that I made.  It is my foot stool for my chair in the nursery.  Ryan actually sat on it last night and it help his weight (much to my surprise).  I can thank my friend Marcia for the paint color.  She gave me the can 2 years ago of a mis-tint for her house.  The color works perfect in my nursery and I have painted a few other things out with it.  YAY


And the best part, remove the lid and the inside is storage.  I opted to put books inside and since it is on wheels, I can just roll it around if I need it elsewhere :)


No comments:

Post a Comment