Thursday 22 August 2013

That's a SNAP!

So this whole process has taken 2 months, but only because of some family visiting, family illness and than a 2 week vacation for us.  So, I finally found motivation upon the return from vacation and I am done!  24 Diapers ready to go!  This is a sample of all of the colors/patterns I did up.  The yellow one was the very very first diaper I did, it was a learner for sure!
I can only hope that this last as long as I expect on the child.  I certainly don't know if I will have energy to make another size later on....but I am a bit of a pro at it now, so maybe it wont be so bad....ha!
 I can honestly say it was cost saving to make them, but unless you enjoy spending your time sewing, not time effective.  Me, I enjoy being able to say that I made these.  However the soakers for the middle, I can't make cheaper than a local lady is selling the homemade ones for.

 I decided to have fun with the liner, knowing they only get stained anyway!  Who really wants to see old poop stains, when you can use something that kinda blends it in and is WAY more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment