Friday 15 June 2012

I'll Be Stitched!


I took on the task of making my brother an apron because he loves to cook.  The hard part is, he is 6' 4", so most aprons are just small looking.  I also know my brother loves his cocktails and mixing up ones for his company.  I actually picked up this martini glass stuff in the US with him in mind, but no idea of what I would make.


So my lovely husband was kind enough to model the apron for pictures, before I gifted it to my brother.  The first picture, and first side, Is what I call the 'drink mixing' apron.  The other side, well, it's the 'How many have I had' side.  My husband is close enough in height to my brother, and I like where it comes.  I know my brother is like me, and we like to wipe our hands on our thighs.  I also gave him a single pocket, mostly for stuffing that towel or the handle of a spatula.







No comments:

Post a Comment